Saturday 2 November 2013

Short Updates

The D day is closing in! Cannot believe I have only some 6 weeks to go full term. Which means the baby can pop out anytime soon!

Like I said, I had certain ideas about my pregnancy. I imagined that I would be

  • Very active- OK, I was working, still am but half of what I did before
  • Reading a lot- Read few pregnancy books, a few novels, barely any good Sanskaari books
  • Listening to good music- hardly
  • Exercising- Only some walking, occasional stretching
  • Knitting- The images videos and everything looks impossibly tough
  • Cooking- Not much, MIL manages the kitchen. Plus I feel lazy

Come third trimester and the lethargy has gone up! Incredible levels of fatigue I feel.

BTW had a small Godh Bharai Ceremony which I enjoyed a lot!

Soon will register for delivery. Tough choice between my docs nursing home Vs. Hospital...Registering at both places for the time being

Shall start packing my hospital bag right after Diwali!

No comments:

Post a Comment