Sunday 26 May 2013

Whoa!

Murphy ji at his best!

So, I had fever midcycle. I did some baby dance, I was sure it wasn't enough. I got new tailor made fitted dresses. No I didn't buy She Cup and Ecofemme Pads, call it my laziness.

Then I patiently awaited my period. I gave my body some time, since my cycles have a surprise element, ranging from 28 to 36 days.

Then one day, I retched. Yes I had a wave of nausea . It shook me. It surprised me. And it made me believe I may be pregnant. After a few days of wait, and daily retching, I took a urine pregnancy test. Which was positive. POSITIVE

Positive when I least expected it.

Few days before I missed my period, I heard from two of my closest friends of their good news. I was happy for them, yet feeling left out. Now I am glad I have two of my closest friends delivering just before me. Now I have gals to share my fears and experiences real time. These were my classmates in college. We had exams, successes, failures all together. Now this life changing experience.

I am thrilled to bits!

No comments:

Post a Comment